AIRTEC intercooler for the E82 BMW 135i, E92 335i and E89 Z4 35i(N54)
- 60mm thick proven bar and plate core, spec’d to AIRTEC designs
- AIRTEC logo’d cast end tanks for improved airflow and unbeatable strength
- Dyno provenpower gains(results coming soon)
- Lower intake temps meaning asafer engine
- 3-year unlimited mileage warranty
- Available in Pro-Series Black finishes
- AIRTEC logo availableat no extra charge
- Unbeatable value for money!
Test results Carried out atAmDEssexrolling road.
Intercoolers being testing for ACT (Air Charge Temperature)
StandardBMW Intercooler (Stage 1 remap).
Average air temperatureinto intercooler: 115degrees
Average air temp out of intercooler: 69 degrees
That’s an average 49degree drop, but anything over 50 degrees engine intake temperature is not good for the engine.
AIRTEC Intercooler (Stage 1 remap)
Average air temp into Intercooler.84 degrees
Average air temp out of Intercooler.36 degrees
AIRTEC intercooler was seeing an average of 36 degrees with an increase of around 17 bhp.
The test shows with a basic Stage 1 remap, you can gain power with just having a AIRTEC intercooler.
With having an AIRTEC intercooler fitted and keeping air temperatures down means a proven increase in power.
Registered Design Right number: 6023245
AIRTEC part no: ATINTBMW2