An ideal upgrade for all Cupra R’s with remapped ECU, Perfect for Fast Road and Track use. As fitted to AIRTEC Motorsport demo car.
After much research, development and testing at AIRTEC HQ, our intercooler upgrade for the Seat Cupra R has been added to our ever-growing range of products. Built using a high flow core to offer increased cooling efficiency and performance, we take pride ensuring all of our kits are finished to our usual high standard and premium quality. Designed in the UK and offered at a reasonable price.
AmD Rolling Road tested results – Stage 1 remap (higher stages of tune will see even further gains)
Temps Into Intercooler 128 degrees & Out of Intercooler 49 degrees
Temps Into Intercooler 126 degrees & Out of Intercooler 23 degrees – 12 bhp gain in mid range whilst standard intercooler kept losing power.
AIRTECFront mountIntercooler kit Includes these parts & Features
- Huge 60mm core Intercooler with flowed cast end tanks, this means less welding and a stronger Intercooler
- High quality 4/5ply silicone hoses with alloy joiners & stainless jubilee clips
- Powder coated upper bonnet catch support brackets (originals are removed to give extra space for fitting intercooler)
- Retains original crash bar without need for any modification
- Retains original fog lights without any modification
- No cutting to bumper
- Fitting Instructions and all required fixings
- Un-beatable value for money
- Proven power increase for Fast Road & Track builds
- Available in Satin Black or Natural Silver
- AIRTEC 3 year unlimited mileage warranty
- Fitting will take 2-3 hours depending on mechanical skill
Registered Design Right number: 6023259
Please note: Now comes with 1 piece silicone hoses, only supplied with 1 metal hose joiner.
AIRTEC part no: ATINTVAG8