As part of our expanding BMW product range, AIRTEC Motorsport is proud to launch our intercooler upgrade for the N55 M2 model suitable for track or fast road use.
In order to ensure there is no noticeable loss in performance during extended periods of hard driving, we have developed a larger, freer-flowing intercooler that is a direct replacement for the smaller and more restrictive OEM item.
Our solution to increasing the intercooler’s size and performance within the confines of the limited space behind the bumper is based upon a taller, wider core with an increased depth. This offers a massive 73% increase in overall capacity in comparison to the original intercooler, as well as a 90% increase in frontal area over standard, which allows it to make the most of the air flow provided.
Together with our high-flow, moulded one-piece cast end tanks to ensure flow is directed correctly and efficiently, the AIRTEC Motorsport intercooler offers much greater efficiency and volume over standard.
Available in a high quality powder coated black finish, the comprehensive kit is a direct replacement and comes with all fixtures and fittings, as well as detailed fitting instructions.
Capacity: 7.3 litres
Front area: 663cm¬≤
AIRTEC Motorsport Intercooler
Depth: 140/40mm stepped
Capacity: 14.0 litres
Front area: 1,260cm¬≤
- Stepped intercooler design for maximum flow
- Designed and manufactured in the UKby AIRTEC
- AIRTEC cast end tanks for improved airflow and unbeatable strength
- 73% increase in overall capacity compared to original intercooler
- 90% increase in frontal area compared to original intercooler
- 3-year unlimited mileage warranty
- Available in Pro-Series black finish
- AIRTEC logo availableat no extra charge
- Unbeatable value for money!
Choose from plain black, or addyour choice of coloured AIRTEC logo free of charge.
Please note: Only available in Pro-Series Black
Registered Design Right number: Pending
AIRTEC part no: ATINTBMW4